Philadelphia Works oversees, governs, contracts for, and manages a network of service delivery partners that comprise the public workforce system in Philadelphia. These partners include:
- PA CareerLink® Philadelphia, which helps employers find workers and career seekers find jobs and job training.
- The Philadelphia Youth Network and its network of youth service providers, which trains and helps youth and young adults prepare for careers
- Industry Partnerships which bring together employers, workers, and job training providers from a single industry to collaborate on improving the industry’s competitiveness and address common workforce problems.
- Occupational Skills Training Providers, which provide job training through Individual Training Accounts.
Other essential partners include:
- Adult Literacy providers and educators. Learn more from the Office of Adult Eduction
- The Job Opportunity Investment Network, which promotes and funds industry-led workforce partnerships to narrow the skill gap between the region’s low-income workers and employers.
We invite community services organizations, educational institution and school districts, non-profits, government organizations, and others to contact us to discuss possible new partnerships.